Sometimes you spend hours and days in finding some errors that can be solved in a simple way.
Here was the problem:
I tried to look out for some solution on the net:
- some suggested to re-install AJAX on the server.
- some of them suggested to repair the .NET framework in the server, like (Resolving “asp.net ajax client-side framework failed to load”)
- others suggested to add some script in Web.Config, https://forums.asp.net/p/1279937/2442844.aspx
I tried all the provided solutions, but my situation was different. When i checked the web application on any local PC, it was working fine, but on the hosting server it failed. So I followed up every single page in the application, and at the end I noticed something:
Any web application without the file “global.asax” with AjaxToolKit was working fine without any error, so when i removed this file, everything went ok. Now if you ask me what was the main cause of this problem i would say nothing since there isn’t any convincing reason for this, but removing this file was the solution for this sudden error!!
In case you encountered such a problem, try this option it might be the solution for this error !!